Quite out
of nowhere my girlfriend introduced me to an half English/Swedish artist who is
up and coming on the Swedish market. James Hensher was born in Stockholm 1979
and brought up in an artistic environment. Hensher, James (http://jameshensher.com/). He studied art at the Falmouth
College of Arts in England and at the Van Der Kelen’s Institut Superieur de
Peinture in Belgium and does mainly paint with acrylics on canvas. His work is highly
colorful and it is a lot of focus around faces and the naked female body.
Since I as
well am quite interested in drawing and painting the nude female body but
lacked the skill and motivation for acrylic paintings got very inspired after I
got invited to one of his smaller private exhibitions in which I really got to
see his work up front. The use of color and mix materials on canvas really hit
me in the head like a hammer. It opened up a new world of possibilities which I
still yet has left to explore.
The world
of acrylics is something that I do wish to immerse myself in to.
References:
Hensher, James online (http://jameshensher.com/)
images: Hensher, James online (http://jameshensher.com/)


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar