I and two aspiring artists in year 1 illustration & printmaking are putting together
a brand/company/clothing line. We (at the moment of course) do not
know anything other than what our common (even though common sense isn’t that
common) sense tells us about creating a company. But while studying courses that
try to prepare you for the future “working life” what is not better than to
actually start working with what you do want do to?
In the beginning we
focus on t-shirts as step one to practices screen printing and all the
techniques to fully be able to conquer textile printing. Since 2 weeks back I've made 2 t-shirt
designs and printed one in a series of 4 and the other of 5. All of them except
2 t-shirts are sold and I already have another 10-15 booked by various friends
all over Europe.
![]() |
| Ibinson, Jason |
A new era is born!
Prints and t-shirts for sell.
References:
Elerud, Claes (2012) http://itsnotwhatitis.blogspot.co.uk/
Images and artwork (c) Claes Elerud
Last image artwork (c) Jason Ibinson
Images and artwork (c) Claes Elerud
Last image artwork (c) Jason Ibinson


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar