torsdag 26 april 2012

A´lea iacta est


Before my career in the deep world of arts I studied Natural Science and Mathematics. I spent hours and hours in seminars I didn’t really want to pay attention to. Mathematic formulas, chemistry and scientific theories were launching it selves through my head. To relax my other senses and to be able to concentrate my mind I started doodling during class. My doodles became more and more serious and what was previous just a random hobby became more and more a solid interest.  But of course it wasn’t just born out of nothing; when I was young I started using computers at an early age and started copying from Marvel Comics and old Japanese samurai drawings.

When I got older street art became a greater influence than before and I started to find my style of a mix of comics and street art. What really was a mile stone in my life was starting UNI, to actually get projects with deadlines were I have to always push myself into drawing new things I have never drawn before. The skills everyone picked up during previous art studies is a constant reminder and I envy them at the same time as it creates a hunger to beat them.

 a´lea iacta est” – ” The die has been cast” 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar