torsdag 26 april 2012

BCN here I come?


The better part of 2011 I spent in Barcelona, Spain. Times were worries and thoughts about anything serious were blown by the wind in a city with approx. 5 mil people (with all the urban areas counted) which halves of the 5 mil are people with their hands (maybe even as far to the hips) covered in creativeness.  I already had a big interest for art but when I was surrounded by artist and non the least the street art that flourish all over town you can’t help being inspired. 
The main reason to why it’s so good is blatantly because it’s just so much art all around you never mind laws about where and how.  Because there is so so many different artists it is also a great variety of art which suits even the most uninterested person.

It feels like that everywhere that you go you are moving through the same exhibition of many thousands of artists work in an urban jungle. Barcelona inspired me to really kick it off with art which I deeply appreciate ‘cause this is what I want to do. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar